After a successful soft-launch in Singapore (Top 40 Games), Sweden, and Ireland, TOAST, the publishing branch of NHN Entertainment, is opening a global pre-registration event to everyone. The more sign-ups they receive for the game, the more rewards they'll give out. Invite the people you know won't panic in the face of a horde of zombies to join you in Kill Me Again.
Kill Me Again, published by TOAST and developed in-house by NHN PixelCube Corp., introduces tense combat carnage with simple to learn puzzle gameplay. Complete freedom of movement with the puzzle mechanics allows players can make matches and combos from anywhere on the board. Mercs need to plan their attacks, react quickly, and use skills to devastating effect to stop from being eaten alive by the mutants festering in the dark corners of the District.
Expand your knowledge of the Kill Me Again world with the microsite. For players who want to extend their Kill Me Again knowledge beyond the scope of the mobile game, they can contribute to the Survivor's Journal. As the game continues to spread into other areas, more people must come forward and share their survival story in the country, hometown, or on the road.
Kill a cemetery full of zombies in the new update:
- Area 9 has been added. Go deeper into the dark city. Find the evil that resides there.
- 13 Rank A Weapons have been added with new abilities and stats.
- Skills can now be enhanced beyond 5/5 by using special gear.
- Set Items have been added with increased passive abilities the more Set Items the player has equipped. Receive a benefit for 2<4<6 Paired Set Items.
- Rescue Survivors as you complete more Missions and learn more about the world. Gather up other Mercs in the ongoing Pre-Registration Event. The more Mercs that sign up, the better chance we all have of surviving.
- Free puzzle block movement allows the Merc to make several matches in one move. It's a much more complex matching system than you're used to.
- There are no set turns when battling swarms of undead. Be quick and plan your attacks in real-time or you'll soon be overwhelmed.
- Listen to the barrage of gunfire from the Mercs on the barricades and the swelling cacophony of groans and screams in this terrifying thriller.
- Craft hundreds of hardcore weaponry with scientific enhancements, designed to disable and destroy the mutant monsters.