SQUARE ENIX's card battle RPG Million Arthur is now available for the Western players on iOS and Android by Gamevil. Previously launched on Mobile in South Korea, Japan, China and Southeast Asia, Million Arthur is an engaging adventure where players build an army, explore new territories, and defend Britain from invaders.
As one of a million individuals able to draw Excalibur from its stone, each player receives the title of Arthur and has the opportunity to become the one true king of Britain. To prove that they are worthy of the throne, each Arthur must try to form the strongest force by recruiting and training the best soldiers or cards.
The game will have over 170 collectible cards featuring anime-style characters and artwork at launch, and will release new cards with future updates. Each card belongs to one of three factions and has distinct skills and stats, requiring players to strategically create and use their decks. The combination of Million Arthur's captivating story, exquisite artwork, and deep content help create the imaginative Arthurian world of Million Arthur.
- 170+ collectible cards with anime-style artwork
- Rich storyline with distinct stories for each faction: Castle of Swords, Artisan Alliance, and Magic Society
- Story Mode: Unfold the story of Million Arthur and meet characters inspired by Arthurian legend
- Exploration Mode: Travel the world, recruit soldiers, and defeat adversaries
- PvP Battle: Compete against other Arthurs to become the one true king of Britain