Have you found it hard to fall asleep? Or you just felt tired after having a nightmare? As the pace of life speeds up, nowadays living under such great pressure makes our sleep quality get worse than before. Except for seeing doctors, what else can we do to improve our sleep? Sleep Better may give you another choice to help you dream a better dream.
Sleep Better offers you a simple and engaging way to improve your sleep quality, whether you struggle to fall asleep, want to learn how your daytime activities influence your sleep efficiency or simply want some new alarm sounds to help you wake up feeling refreshed and ready to seize the day!
Gain insight into your sleep, track moon phases, keep a dream diary and more using your preferred device:
* Track your sleep duration, cycles and efficiency with the simple tap of a button
* Make use of all tracking features, even when in airplane mode, by simply setting your device on your bed (next to your pillow)
* Develop a better understanding of your light sleep & deep sleep phases & time spent awake in bed (when falling asleep or waking up in the morning)
* Use the Smart Alarm to wake up at the ideal time within your personalized Wake-Up Window
* Enjoy a variety of alarm sounds and snooze functionality for a perfect, personalized start into your day
* Enter daily habits & variables, such as caffeine consumption, exercise info, alcohol consumption and stress level, to determine the effects of these variables on your sleep quality
* Monitor moon phases
* Keep a dream diary to learn what you dream about most and what percentage of your dreams are good, bad or neutral
* Note your moods as part of your daily stats upon each wake up
* View sleep history - your personal tracking log - within a clean, modern app design, including daily stats and overviews for longer time periods (i.e. a selected week or month)
* Filter history taking daily variables into account to determine when you’re sleeping best
* Compatible with tablets
* Share your sleep sessions via Google+, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp & email
Comparing to other congeneric apps, Sleep Better has a better UI design, making it more straightforward and easy to read than any of the other apps. And the ability to write down your dreams and the manner in which it tracks your sleep are quite amazing, they are also the core feature of Sleep Better and make it stand out from others.
Sadly, this app is conceptually flawed. Some user reflected that the function 'not in own bed' did not work as he I managed to be. The functions of this app still need to be improved. And there is still some abilities that the app need to develop.
Above all, Sleep Better is still worth using. Using it to become the master of your dream, isn't it cool?